top of page

At Continuum Care Center we believe freedom from homelessness is possible for ALL.


Housing Stabilization Services

Housing Stabilization Services is a new Medicaid benefit in Minnesota which has had a big impact on housing the homelessness population and those with disabilities and seniors. These services are designed to find and help you maintain stable housing. Continuum Care Center, CCC  provides the right supports and services by trained Housing Case Managers with knowledge and experience in housing those with barriers. We support an individual's transition into housing, Increase long-term stability in housing in the community, and help you avoid future periods of homelessness or institutionalization. Our services are holistic in our approach, and we try to meet all your needs and help you live a independent and stable life.

Who Is Eligible For HSS?

  • Adults who have a waiver such as CADI, DD, BI, EW or CAC waiver

  • Adults who do not have a waiver but have all of the below options:

  • A disability

  • Medical Assistance

  • Housing Instability, or are

  • A living situation that is provider led and you want to move into a more independent setting.


For more information about Continuum Care Center's HSS services or about housing related issues contact Eric at or housing support services line (651) 703-3336  or at 

Housing consultation

A housing consultant helps a person who does not have Medical Assistance in case management develop a person-centered plan that addresses their needs, wants, and goals for living in the community.    

• Services that assist a person in developing a housing focused person-centered plan, assist the person to access needed state plan services that support housing stability and provide referrals or information about to other needed services.

• This service is available to people on Medical Assistance who do not have a waiver case manager, mental health targeted case manager or MSHO/MSC+ care coordinator involved to complete an assessment and a person-centered plan of care.


Housing Transition Services  

A housing transition services provider (a person or agency) helps a person plan for, find, and move into housing.  

  • Helping the person think about preferred housing

  • Helping with the housing search and application processes

  • Developing a budget

  • Understanding a lease  


Housing Sustaining Services   

A housing sustaining services provider (a person or agency) helps a person keep their housing after moving in.

  • Education on tenant-landlord rights and responsibilities

  • Coaching to develop relationships with property managers and neighbors

  • Training on how to be a good tenant

  • Lease compliance

  • Problem-solving to maintain housing stability  



1 West Water Street, Suite 210

Saint Paul, MN 55107

1011 West Broadway Ave, Suite 201

Minneapolis, MN 55411


Saint Paul





  • Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page